Treatment Specialization includes:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Childhood/Adolescent Behavioral Issues (for ages (middleschool) 11+): i.e. ADHD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, School Issues, Divorce, Anxiety
- Depression Disorders,
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Parenting Support
- Adjustment Disorder, mild Trauma
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Building Self-Esteem for Girls ages (13/14 -18/19) (for groups, schools per request)
- Mindfulness Stress Reduction for Adults (18+) (for groups, companies per request)
- Psychological Testing for Learning Disabilities (ADHD, SLD)
- Corporate Wellness Programming (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction)
- School consultations (workshops on mental health, self-esteem, empathy building)
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for anxiety, depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Mindfulness Stress-Reduction Group for Adults (See Mindfulness Group Page)
A 4-week group of hour and half long sessions of fun, interactive, and relaxing way to cope with the stressors of daily living!
Building Self-Esteem Using a Cognitive and Mindfulness-Based Approach:
To help Girls feel empowered by discovering and focusing on their strengths and the strengths of others, by increasing their own empathy towards others, by appreciating differences, by changing negative thought patterns and replacing them with powerful statements and techniques based on the Mindfulness philosophy.
Number of Sessions: 4 sessions, Group meets once a week for 4 weeks.
Cost: $250.00 (for all 4 sessions)
Time Frame: (TBD)
Location: 22 South State St, Suite 3 (3rd floor Group Room), Newtown, Pa. 18940